Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Ultimate Blog Party!

Ok, you are officially invited to join the Ultimate Blog Party as my guest! This is the funnest thing yet, and a great way to get our blogs on the map and get some attention! It's hosted by www.5minutesformom.blogspot.com. You can click the banner over the right in my sidebar and go directly to the site to join in on the fun! The party runs from March 2 through March 9th, so there's lots of time to participate.

By going to the host site, and linking up, you are entered into drawings to receive all kinds of free prizes! There are digi scrap kits, gift certificates to all kinds of things, autographed books, and tons of other cool gifts! There is even a blog you can visit just to pick up Party Favors! That's a bunch of free stuff, being passed out to anyone who shows up every couple hours!!

This is a group of SAHM's, who are Christian women, who want to help promote other Christian SAHM's blogs and web stores! Isn't that a great idea?

Now, for my treats I'm bringing to the party, I will add a new freebie to my blog every day of the party. But there's a catch. You have to leave a comment, and your email address in the comment section of each Freebie's Post, in order to get the treats. So you leave me a comment that you enjoyed my party, and I send you the link to a goodie! And, as if that wasn't enough, I will also hold a drawing on the last day of the party (3/9), and the lucky winner will receive my entire Paris Apartment collection, absolutely free!!

So you wanna play? Then come back over the next week and let's get this party started!!

It's all good,
da

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog! The Blog Party is a great idea. I'm enjoying reading new blogs. Thanks, also, for the freebie. It's awesome!!!
Gail
gailfort@tx.rr.com