Wednesday, March 21, 2007

50% Off EVERYTHING!!

Hey gang, just wanted to let you know, I'm having a SUPER sale at my store at www.hookedondigiscrap.com. From today, until Saturday (3/25) all my products are 50% off! That's right!! EVERYTHING!!

This the is the perfect opportunity to pick up the Paris Apartment paper packs (only $2.75) and embellishment pack (only $3.50)!

Don't forget my original Scrap-a-Patch patches, the scrappy little patches you get to scrap yourself for only $3.00!!!

And my Big Vellum Alpha set 1, ABCs & 123s only $2.00!!!

Sorry get on over to my store and get these items at this great savings!!!

Also, I need to apologize for just now getting out the link for the Freebie Quick page from Paris Apartment! The blog party is long over, and I'm so late getting this out! I am so sorry! So check your inbox, the link is coming!!

Thanks, I appreciate you reading my blog!
da

No comments: