Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sneak Peek: New kit Spring Sorbet


Time for a sneak peak! I'm happy to announce my new kit, Spring Sorbet. This yummy kit is fresh and fruity, featuring some of my favorite flavors!! Tangy tangerine, sweet strawberry and perfect pineapple!! All just waiting for you to create the tastiest and sweetest spring layouts ever!!
Look for this new kit at my store at www.hookedondigiscrap.com, on Monday, March 26! It will be at an introductory price of 35% off all day on Monday!
Also, in other news, look for an announcement from me as to a new store I'll be selling at soon!!!
And, keep watching this blog, as I'm going to be putting out my first every CT call soon! I'm looking for some great scrappers who love to have fun, and it could be YOU!
I hope you're enjoying the Blog Carnival this week. Special thanks to Christine Smith for all her hard work, putting it together!
Live, Laugh, Love!
da

No comments: