Here's a fun little game I got from Sara Ellis. This is how you play ......it's kind of like Scattergories....
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Make sure each answer is different.
Your first Name: Dale Ann
1. Actor/Actress: Dylan McDermot
2. 4 letter word: dish
3. Street name: Drysdale
4. Color: dark pink?
5. Gift/present: doughnuts (from Krispy Kreme of course)
6. Vehicle: Dodge Durango (double bonus for me!)
7. Tropical Location: uh . . . . I dunno
8. College Major: Drama
9. Animal: duck
10. Thing in souvenir Shop: dishes
11. Boy Name: Drake
12. Girl name: Desiree
13. Movie Title: Donnie Darko (never saw it, but I got a double bonus for it!)
14. Beer: I have no idea
15. Occupation: Dancer
16. Flower: Daffodils
17. Celebrity: Don Juan
18. Magazine: dunno
19. U.S. City: Dallas, TX
20. Band/Singer: Dolly Parton
21. Fun Place to Have Sex: in the DARK (lol)
22. Ways to get from here to there: dance
23. Alcoholic Drink: no idea
24. Game: Dominoes
25. Thing you scream in anger: dang it!
Ok, so I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you read it, you're tagged!! So have fun with it!
Also, later today, I'll be putting up a new freebie, and sending out links to those of you who commented on the Quick Page thread! Sorry I'm so late getting it out! But it's coming!
Thanks for stopping by,