Thursday, March 20, 2008

Whaddya Know? I Made It Through to Round 4!!


Yes, it's true. I made it through. I am so excited!! And the best part is, that you get to go get my doodles, and the doodles of the other 19 contestants for FREE!! They are up today, and you can go snag them all!


Here's the link, have fun!


So happy! Thanks to all of my wonderful supporters from my blog, who have left me such wonderfully encouraging messages! You guys ROCK!!! Love ya so much!


K, gotta get to work on my next submission! One more round before the 5 finalists are chosen!! Wish me luck, and say a prayer for me!!


da

8 comments:

AdronsCatherine said...

Oh, honey! I am sooooooo excited for you! Not that I had any doubt you'd make it thru, but it's still such a great reason to celebrate!

BTW - I made a little LO with your things from the 1st two rounds - here it is:

http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10167

AdronsCatherine said...

Grrrr so the link didn't show up - here it is, tinyurl style ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/2vhh84

dale ann cubbage said...

Catherine, thank you so much for sharing that LO with me! I love it! She's so sweet, and your page design is fabulous!!!

LOVIN IT!! Thanks for your support!!

da

LindaJD said...

Yesss! I am not surprised though your work is the Tops!
I will be keeping everything crossed for you! Good Luck in the next round
Hugs - Linda

fotosbylisajo said...

I just discovered your work in the past week and love everything you've done. Best of luck in the upcoming rounds!!!

I can't wait to see what you have next!

My layout with a combination of your Week 2 & 3 is: http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10099&ppuser=7986

Michelle from MD, USA said...

YAY!! Congratulations again. You are on a roll and I anticipate it to continue to the end! You are an awesome designer. Luck isn't required. God has given you a wonderful talent, that is WAY better than any luck I could wish you!!

~ Delilah said...

Congratulations for making it through as far as you did on the LDD Apprentice program! I really liked your work and hope you decide to enter similar challenges in the future. Thanks for the FAB comments! I'll be adding your site to my favs and hope to see great new stuff from you!

Picture Perfect said...

Where'd you go? Did you just quit blogging? Come back come back - your friends miss you!