Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March Madness!! Freebies and New Products out the Wazoo!

Wow, March is one busy month for me, talk about MARCH MADNESS!!! And it's all great stuff!! First off, I have an ad in the DigiShopTalk March edition of the Insider. It's a free publication, with lots of coupons, scrapping tips, interviews with designers & scrappers, and some tutorials. You should sign up for it if you don't get it! It's always full of great stuff!

So here's my ad . . . it is introducing a brand new kit I have coming out next week (3/11/08) called, 'Strong Shoes.' This kit was inspired by my son, Jackson. I got the title from a quote from Cori Ten Boom, "If God sends us on strong paths, we are provided strong shoes." This quote just touches me so much, when I think of Jack. He has been put on a strong path. And I pray and believe everyday the Lord is providing him with strong shoes to get through the rough times.




The kit is in some of my favorite colors, brown, blue and green. I have some fun painted embellishments, and a couple of the papers have an artsy look to them. I'll go ahead an post the previews, just to give you a taste . . .






As you can see, there were so many elements, I had to use 2 pages for the preview!!





Did ya notice, one of my Scrap-a-Patches made it into this kit!! Look for more of those to come soon! And of course that word art, that's the quote that started it all!







Strong Shoes debuts at Digital Freebies on March 11th, and it will be 30% off for two weeks! I also have my very first Friday Freebie coming out in the Digital Freebies Friday Freebie newsletter! It's a big deal!!! I hope everyone signs up for the newsletter that hasn't so you can get my freebie and all the fabulous freebies that go out every single FRIDAY!! My freebie is an Add-On Pack to what else, Strong Shoes. You have to wait to see that one!! So don't miss it!



There will also be a brag book and Quick Page available through the month of March.



Now, if'n you want a taste of this kit now, you can go over to Digital Freebies and participate in two challenges and receive 4, count 'em, 4 quick page freebies from me!! I am in the spotlight for the Designer Spotlight Challenge hosted by Angela Sharrow. And if you join in that challenge you will get these two gorgeous pages . . . absolutely FREE!




And if you participate in the 2 part Wordy Challenge, you will receive these lovely pages . . .



And remember, you can add these to the full QP album that will be coming out later in the month!!

I think you'll find this is a great kit for all your guys layouts, but it also works well for ladies, since this is such a popular color scheme right now.

Next up, I have another new kit that came out yesterday at DF, called "My Bonnie Lassie." This is a sweet little girlie kit with an Irish Twist. Yes, there are some shamrocks and a bit 'o luck of the Irish in there, but it's not just a St. Paddy's Day kit. It's just for your pretty little girls, who happen to love pink & green! Here's a peek . . .



Aren't those papers cute? And you also get these darlin' elements . . .



And the best part is the whole kit is on sale this week for only $2.80!! Shut up!!! It's true, so get on by and pick it up! You'll be glad you did!!

Also, in Tuesday's Digital Freebies newsletter (which you've already signed up for, right?) I had this cute little freebie! It's a 4 page bragbook, already for your pictures of your bonnie lassie, and your own finishing touches to make it your own!! FREE. Doesn't get any better than that.



I also have a set of cardboard frames out, there is a personal version, and a commercial use version available . . . very reasonably priced, so don't miss out!



And if all that wasn't enough, I'm working on my submission for Round 2 of the Little Dreamer Apprentice 2008 program! I'm having so much fun with this, I cannot wait to show of what I'm creating for it!! But, I have to wait!! And just to remind you, if you haven't gone by Little Dreamer to pick up all the freebie mini kits submitted by the 40 contestants, you better get over there. They are only available for a limited time!

Whew. I'm tired after all that. Well, I'm off in a bit to take my dad to the doctor. Keep him in your prayers. He's a diabetic, and about to lose his eyesight in his one good eye. He has been completely blind in the other eye since an accident about 15 years ago. Now, he's having real problems with the other one. So, if you think of it, say a prayer for him. We believe in prayer around these parts.

Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be posting some challenges featuring the layouts of my delightful, and talented Creative Team! There will be prizes!!!

da

No comments: