Friday, February 01, 2008

Super Bowl Smuper Bowl!!


Super Bowl?? What Super Bowl? Sounds like a good excuse to spend the evening scrapping!! So to get you in the mood, head over to Digital Freebies, cause we're having a 50% off sale!! Almost everything in the store is marked down 50% off!!

It's the perfect time to pick up my Crazy Little Thing . . . collection or the Kiss Me, You Fool Page kit! And don't miss out on all the other great stuff on sale! Have you seen this from Danielle Engebretson & Karen Lewis???? This is I Heart You. It's the DF Club kit this month, and you can purchase the whole thing for only $5.00. (not included in the 5o% off sale)



They have add on's and quick pages . . . and I made these adorable gift bag toppers for my daughter's Valentine treats for school . . .



Actually, I can't take all the credit. My 6 year old, Camryn, helped me design these sweet toppers. She picked out what we would use and where to put it. I just knew when I saw this kit, it was perfect for this hybrid project. By the way, each bag contains a valentine from her, and 2 mini 3 musketeers with cherry filling! Yummy!
Well, get on over there, and while the boys are watching football, you can do some serious scrapping! I know that's what I'll be doing!!
da

No comments: