Friday, February 08, 2008

Rachael Scores Layout of the Day!!







Hooray! I'm so proud of my CT girls, and some Guests over at Digital Freebies who have been helping me out lately! Today, I get to boast on one of my permanent girls. Rachael/aka Warwick Scrapper, was awarded Layout of the Day at Digital Freebies today! Way to go Rachael! And I love her page, that she created with my kit, Crazy Little Thing! Check it out . . .

Aren't her girls just beautiful in thier polka dot dresses and hats?? I just love it! Click on her layout above to go leave her some loving! She deserves it, don't ya think??

I also wanted to let you know that my Real Simple Template Collection, Volumes I through IV are in the store and on sale at Digital Freebies this week. 30% off even! So if you haven't stocked up on these scrapping staples, you need to get over there! Here's peek in case you forgot . . .



Save even more when you buy the Whole Kit & Caboodle . . . get 'em all for less than $10 buck through Monday (2/11/08)
And for you aspiring or active designers, pick up the Commercial Use Whole Kit & Caboodle, it's perfect for jumpstarting those quick page albums! Get the whole collection for less than $20 through Monday only!


Thanks for looking, and congrats again, Rachael!
da

No comments: