Friday, August 24, 2007

Not 1, But 2 Freebies!!!


That's right, I owe you. So today, you can enjoy 2 freebies! But first, just some information you might want . . .


I'm having a Guest CT call . . . for the months of September, October & November. All interested applicants should email me at: citygirl_da216@sbcglobal.net by September 10th for consideration! You need to email me the following information:
name:
username:
current CT's:
Why would you like to be a CT member for DC Designs?
blog address:



Next up, I have a couple new products out, I think you're gonna like!!


First up you'll find my new "My Finger Paint ABCs & 123s!" How cute are these? I've always loved finger painting . . and now you can add some of that childhood goodness to your layouts!















I've also got these super cool "Raibow Paint Swashes." There are 16 different swashes, all done up in a rainbow of colors! SO fun!
















And don't forget my new Grunge Overlays! You get 6 fab 'n funky grungey overylays to create cool papers of your own, or just to "dirty" up any papers already in your stash! Change the blending modes, and opacity for an endless amount of different looks! The best part is, these are COMMERCIAL USE okay products!!













All three of these products are available at both of my stores (HODS & OAKS), just take your pick!


And now on to the FREEBIES!! The first one is this cute little "Congrats" word art I created using some of my new stuff. Then there is a sweet little frame made from curly ribbons!


Please remember not to share these freebies with anyone! You can, however, direct your friends to my blog to snag them themselves! And as always, if you like them, I'd love to hear from you!
Click here for the Word Art.
Click here for the Frame.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you will apply for my CT, we could have so much fun!!
TFR,
da

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your very cute gifts! Congrats on all the pretty new stuff!

Monica Inspired said...

FANTABULOUS!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!