Monday, August 06, 2007

Some New Stuff




Ok, kids! I got some new stuff to show you. Some fun news to share. And hey, maybe just chat a bit.
First of all, have you seen the August Free With $10 Purchase kit over at OAKS?? It's so cool! It's called "Chocolate Covered Cherries," and you're gonna need it! It's got some really fun stuff in it and it's HUGE! All you have to do is spend $10 at OAKS, and it's yours . . . FREE!!






Check out some of the cute Layouts being done by the OAKS Creative Team with it so far.

These first two are by Carla.


































And these two are by Dodo. Didn't they do a fab job?





























I also have a couple of new products out . . check these previews out.

These are my two newest templates, 2 little quick pages called Simple Scraps. Look for more sets to come soon.

Next up is my new set called Doodly Garden. These were previously packaged as my OAKS Birthday Stash. Well the parties over, but you can still get the goods!
This is the Doodly Garden Solid Paper Pack!
Next up is the Doodly Garden Word Art Vellum Strips. These are so cool. You can use them like they are and they stretch across a whole page. Or you can make them smaller as an accent. Or you can add several layers of them across a whole page to make a word art overlay! Very versatile!!
Next up are my Chunky & Funky Swirls! Use them as they are for a splash of color, or mix them together and make something new altogether! Doodly goodness at it's best!
There's more to this Doodly Garden, but that's all I have time for today. Check back, as I'll be adding more new products soon. And I have a brand new kit coming out that you're gonna LOVE!!!
Also, I have some fun news! I got accepted as an October Guest Creative Team Member for Rachel Young at the Funky Playground! Whoo hoo! Cannot wait to get my hands on her stuff!!
Have a great evening. Off to fix dinner for the fam!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Those are adorable layouts! Well...she's just adorable.