Friday, September 14, 2007

Introducing My New Shabby Chicks!!!


I am so happy to announce my new Guest CT Members. These lovely ladies join my already fabulous Shabby Chicks for the months of September, October and November!
Please help me welcome:


Jamie, aka Jamiedg
Mariana, aka Mariana Barros
Pia, aka minicakes
Tam, aka CritivalDival
Tabitha, aka Triplett06
Rachel, aka AngelExtreme
Veronica, aka Vivarant


I'm so excited to have these talented ladies scrapping for me! I can't wait to see what they come up with.


I'd also like to give props to my original Shabby Chicks, who have done a fabulous job for me over the last 6 months.


Janice, also known as Peaceful Angel






















And Kara, also known as MommySpice




















And Also Gina Carlin, photo not available at this time.

These three ladies are very talented, and have been great to work with! I am so pleased to have them on my permanent Creative Team!

Congrats to all my wonderful Shabby Chicks!! Be on the lookout for their great pages in the galleries soon!

Until Next Time,
da

No comments: