Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Some News . . Some Happy . . . Some Sad

Well, you know life just happens doesn't it. It just keeps on moving ahead, not even asking us if we care, or if we have a problem with any of it. I guess that's just the way it should be. Let's try not to complain about it too much, k?

First of all, I have some very sad news to share. I have found out that as of January 31, Victoria has decided to close the doors at OAKS completely. There was a hack job that destroyed all the member info, we lost the gallery and the forums. And she has some personal issues going on, so she's decided to throw in the towel rather than rebuild it all. Who can blame her. I wish her the very best, and am glad she's decided to keep designing at SBB.

At least I still have Digital Freebies!! My stuff rolled out there on the First, and I've already sold so much stuff . . . I'm in shock! Can't wait for next Tuesday, that's when the new products come out. Although my stuff wont be new to you, it will be new to lots of DF shoppers who may have never seen my stuff! So it's exciting!

Also, I have two fabulous toots to share! 1) My layout "My Girl,"


was just published in the January Digital Artisan Guild's magazine! It is my first layout to ever be published! I'm so excited! Go by the Guild and get your subscription so you can check it out! It's a double packed issue this month, and there is SOOOO much stuff in it!!

2) Today I was offered a Guest CT position for the month of January on one of my DREAM TEAMS!! Shabby Miss Jenn has kindly let me join her January team!! I'm so jazzed! I've already scrapped two pages with her fabulous "Winter Ponies" kit called, "Best Friends 4 Life,"








Go on by and leave me some loving, wont ya?

Thanks for stopping by! Talk to you soon!
da

No comments: