Sunday, January 06, 2008

Kiss Me, You Fool!! New Valentine Kit Hitting the DF Boutique Tuesday!!

I'm so excited about my new kit . . . Kiss Me, You Fool! I worked really hard on the elements to this kit . . . each piece I created meant something to me. I hope you enjoy scrapping with it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Here's the eye candy . . .

Doesn't it look yummy??? The papers kind of get lost in this preview, so here are some of my favorite papers from the kit . . .

And here are a couple of detail shots of some of the elements . . .
Aren't those great? There are so many goodies stuffed in here, I couldn't get them all on the preview, so here is a list of what you get . . .
16 textured, patterned and inked papers
10 chipboard hearts
4 beads
7 ribbons
7 bows
3 strips of ric rac
3 ribbon wraps
9 brads
4 buttons
1 doily heart
3 chipboard swirls
5 glitter word phrases
2 chipboard tags
2 embellished chipboard tags
1 embellished cardboard frame
3 antique frames
1 glitter page overlay
1 heart shaped set of stitches
2 metal works pieces
2 embellished metal works pieces
1 puffy glittery sticker
1 rolodex card
2 heart stickers
1 strip of wood for journaling on
and 2 velvet heart patches, one with stitches, one without.
Look for it's debut at Digital Freebies on Tuesday . . . I'm so excited . . . I hope you are too!
Look for coordinating FREEBIE coming soon, as well as a mini album!
da

No comments: