Saturday, December 15, 2007

New: Simply Shabby Solids!

Hey there! I have a brand new paper pack in the store at OAKS that I just have to tell you about. I tell ya, when inspiration hits you, you just have to go with it! I created this gorgeous paper last night while working on a new kit. But it just didn't go with the kit . . . BUT I LOVED IT! So I decided to make it a paper pack all it 's own. It kept me up till 4 am!!

Introducing the Simply Shabby Solid paper pack!



This is a set of 8 gorgeously shabby papers, finely textured with a subtle embossed pattern on them. They come in 8 deliciously shabby jewel tones, and will look great with so many of the new Holiday kits out right now. But they don't stop there, they will go with anything, and any season! Plus, this color pallette is what I'm working with for a new kit . . . so you know what that means . . . it will work great with my new upcoming kit too!

BEST PART: This great paper pack is only $2.00, but until December 31st, you can get it for only $1.30!! OH MY GOSH. Don't miss out on this incredible shabby deal!! The image is linked for easy shopping access! Go ahead, treat yourself in the midst of all the crazy Christmas shopping!!

Thanks for looking,
da

No comments: