Friday, December 14, 2007

New Christmas Products & Other Fun Stuff!

Well hello there! Long time no see. I can't believe it's been since October that I last blogged. Goodness, life is moving along so quickly, I can't keep up! Well I've got some fun stuff to post today, so here we go . . . .


First up I have these gorgeous Vintage Christmas tags. You can use these for scrapping . . . or even print them out and cut them up to use as actual gift tags for your presents this year! They are just shabby enough to remind you of Christmases past!




Next you'll find these adorable Letters to Santa! These are cute 8 1/2 x 11 notebook papers, all decorated up in holiday cheer! These are perfect for scrapping your kids' annual letters to Santa, to preseve those precious memories, or you can print them out and let the kids write their letters right on them to mail to the North Pole! They are also great for emailing or printing and mailing out those family letters we love to send and receive!




Next up I have some gorgeous new word art. You'll love using Word Art About Kids on your next layouts about your babies! Just right for expressing those thoughts you find hard to put into words. You can recolor them, fill them in with papers or color, or create stamps or brushes out of them. Finally, Kid Friendly Word Art, just for them.





Here's a fun layout I did using one of the pieces of word art . . .






Looking for just the right alpha to scrap all your little nerds and geeks?? Well I have just the thing! Check out my Geek Squad Alpha for boys & girls! Come on, we all have a little nerd in us somewhere! And this alpha is techno geek all the way! Use it to scrap those fun Science Geek, Nerd Herd and Geek Squad layouts!! There is one for geeky boys and one for geeky girls!







And last but not least, I have a great set of 3 layered templates for you. These are 8 1/2 x 11 size, and they come in layered PSD files, JPGs and PNG format . . . to meet all your scrapping needs!!So you're sure to find something you need at my shop over at OAKS! And the good news is that until December 31, everything in my store (except commercial use items) are 35% off!!! Don't miss out on these holiday savings, and check out all the great Christmas and holiday items the other OAKS designers have in store for you!!




Thanks for looking! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannakuh, Happy Kwanzaa, and have a Happy New Year!! Watch for an upcoming announcement from me, regarding a new store I'll be joining . . . and freebies are coming!!!


da

No comments: