Tuesday, April 03, 2007

And the Winner Is . . .

I have chosen a name for my kit. It is a lovely name I think, and it was suggested by Screenstar. The name of my kit is:

Paris in April

Thank you so much to all of you who participated, and gave me some beautiful suggestions! It was hard to choose, but I am quite pleased with how it turned out!!

Screenstar, unfortunately did not leave me an email message! So, if you will contact me with your email address, I will set you up with your complimentary copy of my Paris In April kit!

I will also be sending out a coupon to all of you who participated to my store at www.oneofakindscrapz.com. So watch your email box!

Thanks again,
da

1 comment:

screenstarr said...

Mea culpa, Dale, for gorgetting my e-mail address. Here it is: screenstarr@comcast.net

I am overjoyed to be the winner!

P.S. It's screenstarr with 2 "r"s because my last name is Starr.

Elana