Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Alpha Coming to Store on Saturday!!

I'm so excited about my newest product. It's a darling set of ABCs and 123s. They are vellum, so they are translucent, they are about 3 1/2 inches tall, this set is in pastel colors and they are of course sporting my absolute favorite thing: POLKA DOTS!! I'm a dotty girl, what can I say?





Here's a sneak peek:



Aren't those the cutest??? They will look great for all your baby scrapping needs, and also very girlie for your little darling's pages. They are just plain fun. I can't help myself, I just love them!

This set will be in the store for sale at www.hookedondigiscrap.com on Saturday. I think all day Saturday I'll have them on sale at a 50% discount, but on Sunday they will go up to the regular price. What is that price, you ask? They will sell for $4, but on Saturday only, you can snag them for only $2! What a bargain!

There's all the abc's in lower case, and numbers from 0 through 9, as well as punctuation. And there's a BONUS! There are 7 little sweet staples, to attach them to your pages. The staples come in silver, and all the pastel colors of the alpha!

They are big so you can use them like they are a great focal point to your LO, or make 'em smaller and use them for journaling. Whatever your heart desires, you're gonna love them!

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check back for freebies and new products coming soon!

It's All Good,
da

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I just realized that your header is *burnt* like mine - I didn't know sorry .... I love your header by the way its so awesome!!!!! Great Blog!!!